A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
~Henry B Adams
To schedule a teacher workshop contact BTNEP.
Each workshop is designed to meet the needs of teachers in a particular grade or subject matter.
Annual workshops held: WetShop & From H2O
Come experience field-based science and Louisiana coastal culture all in one amazing summer! Our diverse programs have something to offer to just about anybody. Check out our 2019 opportunities below.
University Summer Credit Courses
- June 3-21: Marine Fish Biology and Ecology, 3-credits (https://lumcon.edu/2019-
- NEW July 8-26: Marine Invertebrate Biodiversity, 3-credit (https://lumcon.edu/2019-
- June 3-5: From H-2-O: water quality monitoring training (https://lumcon.edu/teachers/)
Summer Camps for High School Students
- June 23-29: LUMCON’s Estuarine Awareness and Discovery (LEAD) Camp (https://lumcon.edu/k-12/)
- July 14-20: Field Marine Science (FMS) Camp (https://lumcon.edu/k-12/)
Skill-based, Non-credit Courses
- NEW May 20-24: Social Media and Science Communication (details coming very soon)
- June 17-21: Small Boat Operations (details coming very soon)
- NEW July 21– August 2: Scientific Diving Field Camp (details coming very soon)
Want to learn more? Check out our website at lumcon.edu or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no upcoming events.